Meet. Work. Discuss.
Combining practical amenities with the excitement of being in the center of a bustling food hub. Our classroom is a place where people can work together to build up our food system. If you are looking for space to do something other than meetings or workshops, please head over to our private events page.
- Accommodates up to 45 people in a classroom setting using tables and chairs. Max occupancy of 50.
- Available A/V options include a teleconference speakerphone, projection system, TV screen with sound bar, and WiFi.
- You are welcome to bring in outside food at The Good Acre. We ask that you utilize compostables as much as possible and order from our recommended caterers, who pride themselves on local sourcing.
- Tours and presentations about The Good Acre can be added to your reservation for an additional fee.
Standard Rate: $50/hr
Community Rate: $35/hr
2 hour minimum required, includes 1/2 hour for setup and 1/2 hour for cleanup
Tours are open to the general public each Thursday at 1pm. If you are not renting space but would still like to see our facility and learn about our work in person, contact us!
Please note that because we are a working food hub, we have a small charge for groups of 10 or more, and for tours that are scheduled outside of our standing Thursday 1pm tour time.
Conditions of Use
- Reservations must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Classroom space does not include access to kitchen facilities.
- $25 fee for additional set up for groups of 30 or more, with a cap of 50 participants, unless arriving via bus/shuttle (parking is limited).
- $25 per hour additional fee for events outside of 8 a.m – 4 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- Schedule appopriately. Renters are responsible for paying for time booked, regardless of time used.
- Clean-up of food and waste is the responsibility of renter. A $25 fee will be charged if extra cleaning is required post-event.
- Cancellation Policy: No charge for room reservations canceled 2 weeks prior to event. 50% space use charge up to 1 week prior to first event, full space use charge for events canceled less than 1 week prior to first event.
- Retail sales activity is not permitted at The Good Acre.
- The Good Acre does not provide table linens, coffee pots, utensils, serving equipment, dishware, stemware, etc. for catering service.