$49/person + $100 venue fee* (6 person minimum)
Theme 1 – Learn about Local Food
This class focuses on the who, when, how, and why of Minnesota-grown produce. Participants will tour The Good Acre’s food hub facility and grounds, learn about local farming practices, and then enter the kitchen for a 1.5 hour cooking class using seasonal produce.
Theme 2 – Produce Your Dinner: MN-style
This class features the best of Minnesota’s variety of vegetables, all on one dinner plate! Participants will focus on preparing a seasonal starter and hearty vegetarian entree (meat add-on available), and end with a local fruit (and vegetable!) dessert!
Theme 3 – Vegetable Snack Foods: Savory & Sweet
Think healthy snacks mean celery sticks and raw almonds? Think again! Crunchy Veggie Snack Mix, Zucchini-Spice & Chocolate-Eggplant Cupcakes, and Summer Berry “Pizza.”
Theme 4 – Can’t Be Beet: Crop. Chop. Challenge.
One secret ingredient. Ten pantry staples. Two hours. One chance to show your friends, foes, colleagues, and cohorts what you’re made of… The phrase “too many cooks in the kitchen” will take on a whole new meaning! (18 person max for this activity)
- Kitchen comfortably accommodates up to 24 people
- Rental minimum 6 people or $400*
- Classes range from 1 to 3 hours
- Participants must be > 18 years old (or have written consent/permission from parent/guardian; mandatory waivers must be signed upon arrival, or emailed to email@example.com prior to the event)
- All food allergies must be disclosed in writing prior to day of event
- Custom curriculum available upon request for additional fee
*Waived venue fee may be considered upon request
Additional Facility Offerings
- Meeting Space/Classroom with LCD projector with audio/sound, dry erase boards, wireless microphone, and portable speaker (available upon request): $50/hour (minimum 2 hours)
- Breakfast or Lunch Catering (prior to meeting time or cooking class activity)
- Preferred Caterers: Breaking Bread Cafe, Eat for Equity, or Birchwood Cafe
- Beverage Service: $5 per person (coffee, iced tea, water with lemon)
Not exactly what you’re looking for? Corporate Wellness and Human Resources representatives interested in additional activities, products, or services with The Good Acre, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions or ideas!