- This event has passed.
May 16, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Ranch dressing is a sure way to get kids to eat more veggies, and we think they are on to something. Sauces and condiments are a simple way to punch up of the flavor of foods, and when you make them yourself, they can be both delicious and healthy since you can pack them full of high-quality, whole ingredients and nothing else. In this hands-on class, Licensed Nutritionists Jesse Haas and Amber Hanson from Wellness Minneapolis will walk you through a whole slew of delicious dips, followed by a short educational session about the importance of healthy fats and vegetables in the diet and, of course, enjoying the fruits of your labor!
Class menu will include:
- Homemade Mayonnaise (including 2 flavor variations: spicy sriracha lime and roasted garlic herb), served with Roasted Vegetables
- Satay Peanut Sauce, served with Crispy Baked Tofu
- Dairy-Free Ranch, served with Crudités
- Honey-Dijon Salad Dressing, served on Bacon Broccoli Salad
- Pantry Marinara Sauce, served with Zoodles (zucchini noodles)
- Chimichurri Sauce, served with Flank Steak
- Avocado Salsa Verde, served with Tostones
- Edamame Hummus, served with Crudités