- This event has passed.
Lebanese Early Summer Feast
May 9, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$50.00
Are you a fan of Mediterranean or Middle Eastern flavors like parsley, garlic, lemon, and olive oil? Then it’s time to get to know Lebanese cuisine. This hands-on class will celebrate the bright and colorful spring and summer dishes of Lebanon while incorporating the freshest of what’s available from local farmers. Led by professional chef, avid traveler, and cookbook author Jody Eddy, this class will feature seasonal Lebanon-by-way-of-Minnesota recipes, including:
- Pumpkin Kibbeh Stuffed with Chickpeas
- Baked Pita, Ramps, and Chickpeas with Spiced Yogurt and Honey
- Lamb and Pea Stuffed Squash with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Spiced Flatbread with Mixed Green Tabouleh and Baba Ganoush
- Lebanese Radish Fattoush Salad
Please Note: this class will include an alcoholic beverage pairing from Surdyk’s Liquor and Cheese, so 21+ only, please.