- This event has passed.
Light and Fresh Spring Soups
May 1, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45.00
Soups aren’t just for that season that shall not be named! They are a fantastic way to incorporate whatever vegetables are freshest, especially during the transition from spring to summer. In this hands-on class, professional chef, avid traveler, and cookbook author Jody Eddy, will teach you a bevy of springy soups featuring a variety of flavors, temperatures, and textures.
Class menu will include (may vary slightly based on produce availability):
- Asparagus, Ramp, and Pea Soup with Lime Cream and Pancetta Chips
- Curried Carrot and Parsnip Soup with Tarragon and Basil Oil and Spiced Sunflower Seeds
- White Bean Soup with Orzo and Wilted Greens
- Green Gazpacho with Roasted Garlic and Smoked Chiles
- Chilled Rhubarb and Strawberry Soup with Sugared Mint