The Good Acre’s education and training kitchen is open to the public by reservation only. This space is equipped to hold up to 18 class participants comfortably and safely. The facility includes gas ranges, ovens, venthood systems, produce washing sinks, hand washing sinks, upright refrigerator and freezer, prep spaces, and basic kitchen equipment. Full equipment list is available upon request.
For profit: $80/hour
For private event rental, corporate rates, or additional information, please contact Natalie Vandenburgh at email@example.com or 651-493-7158.
Conditions of Use
- Education and training facility rental is open to the public.
- Education and training facility is available Monday through Saturday from 8:00 am until 8:30 pm.
- Reservations must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Facilitator or affiliated party on premise must be a certified food handler in the State of Minnesota and provide current documentation. All product sourced for teaching kitchen activities must be sourced from The Good Acre growers or pre-approved list of local product vendors.
- Non-food materials, product, and supplies must be provided or purchased by renter.
- Clean-up of food and waste is the responsibility of renter. A fee will be charged for extra cleaning or removal of a large amount of trash.
- Wireless Internet access is installed throughout the space. Password is located in education and training facility.
- Tours must be requested and booked separately.
- All room reservations will be scheduled upon approval of rental application below.
- Cancellation Policy: No charge for room reservations cancelled 2 weeks prior to event. 50% space use charge up to 1 week prior to first event, full space use charge for events cancelled less than 1 week prior to first event.
- Retail sales activity is not permitted at The Good Acre.
- Use of the Classroom is available for an additional fee.