Small organization. Big ambitions.
Being a part of The Good Acre means you have the support of a team that works together to make a positive impact both on our community and in the lives of those that we serve. If you are looking to lend your skillset to do some seriously meaningful work, you’ve come to the right place.
Join Our Team!
We will most successfully advance the mission of The Good Acre if our leadership and staff reflect the communities and stakeholders we serve. We are committed to being a diverse and inclusive place to work.
Check back for opportunities in Spring 2021!
If you’re here, we already know a few things about you – you’re passionate about our local food system, when you see something that needs to be done you jump to action, you’re a quick learner, and team player too. We want to know more. This is your chance to share with us how the experience, ideas, and skillset you can bring to the table will help move our organization forward.
All submissions for Future Team Member will be on file for consideration and if we think you’d be a great fit for our team, we’ll be in touch. We look forward to getting to know you!
- Understanding of MS Office applications, Gmail, Google Drive, and Dropbox
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Time management skills, with a sense of urgency and ability to prioritize
- Awareness and understanding of the inequities that affect the communities we serve.
The Good Acre is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome all to apply. We are committed to being a diverse, inclusive, and equitable organization and we do not discriminate against employees or applicants based on race, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity, disability, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We offer employees a benefits package that includes:
- Health insurance
- 403(B) match
- Family leave
- Generous PTO policy
- Holiday pay
- Fair salaries
- Flexible work schedule
- Professional development opportunities
Our work is guided by the following principles:
- Affordable, accessible, healthy food
- A regional food system that supports farmers’ livelihood
- Environmentally sustainable food and farm enterprises
- Equitable, inclusive, and diverse programs, staff, and leadership
- Respectful, mutually beneficial partnerships
- Timely, responsive, thoughtful programs
- Flexible work schedule
- Strategic, intentional approaches for impact