The space you need in the location you want.
At The Good Acre, food safety is our number one priority and it all starts in our warehouse. From our Monnit wireless temperature sensors to our vertical pallet racking system, we have the technology and the space that you want in a centrally located and secure warehouse facility.
- Convenient location between Minneapolis and St. Paul
- 4,700 square feet of warehouse floor space
- 45,000 cubic feet of cold storage in three coolers
- 4,600 cubic feet of freezer storage
- 24-hour access with unique keypad codes
- Video surveillance system in and around our facility
- Certified Organic by MCIA
- GAP/GHP Certified by USDA
Storage Rental Rates:
Dry and Cold Storage: $45/pallet/month
FOR FOOD MAKERS
Dry Storage: $15/shelf/month or $60/pallet/month
Cold Storage: $18/shelf/month or $70/pallet/month
Warehouse Rental includes access to pallet jacks, hand carts, and two truck level loading docks. Ramp access is available.
Warehouse Rental Rates:
Standard Rate: $100/hr
Community Rate: $75/hr
2 hour minimum required, includes 1/2 hour for setup and 1/2 hour for cleanup
Conditions of Use
- Warehouse accommodates up to 50 people.
- No food or glass is permitted in the warehouse.
- Access to cold storage is restricted for events.
- Registration list of you event attendees is required.
- Classroom rental for food service is additional, head over here to see those rates.
- Minimum rental time is two hours and includes a half hour for set up and a half hour for clean up.
- Warehouse rental is available Monday through Friday 8a – 4pm only.
Vegetable Wash Line
In addition to our warehousing we also offer the equipment to wash, sort and pack your harvest for $10 an hour.
Includes the use of our hoses, brush washer, dunk tanks, totes, hand carts, and pallet jacks.